How to Pay Your United Utility Services Water Bill Online
Submitting a payment on our website is as easy as following a few simple steps:
- Once you’re on our website, click on Residents/Tenants, which is located on the top right part of the page.
- If this is the first time you’re paying your water bill on our website, choose the First Time User Sign Up Here option.
- Type the security code that’s found on your water bill.
- Enter a username and password that you want to use for your online bills payment account.
- Once you’ve completed registration, login to your account and choose the Pay Now option located on the top right part of the page. Take note that United Utility Services accepts payments via debit card, credit card or through a checking account.
- Based on your chosen payment option, enter the required information marked with red spaces. If you need to change any information or if you have any inquiries regarding your payment, contact our Customer Service department instead of leaving a message under the Comments
- The following page will let you verify your card number, expiration date, your CVV or the last three numbers on the back of your card, and either your Billing Address, Routing Number or Checking Account number. This is to avoid errors during payment processing. To obtain a confirmation number, you first need to Accept the additional fees.
- When the payment is submitted, save your transaction ID for future reference. If you didn’t receive a confirmation number, recheck the information you entered or verify that the payment was posted to your water account.
*Please note that with every failed attempt to pay because of a mismatch of your billing address with the bank, it will result in a pending transaction for a period of 24 to 48 hours. Only successful transactions with a confirmation number will be withdrawn from your checking account.
For users who are already registered but do not recall their username, please contact our office for further assistance.
Users who don’t remember their password should choose the Forgot Password? Click Here option and follow the steps to reset it.